We rent quality brand name band, orchestra and folk instruments to the entire Boulder County, Louisville, Lafayette, Erie, Broomfield, Westminster, Superior and Nederland areas. Our instruments are available for rent, rent to own, or purchase. Instrument availability changes quickly so all price ranges are not always available. For more information, please call 303-449-0516 or contact us. See the Rental FAQ page for typical questions about the program. HB Woodsongs has served local school music programs for over 30 years.
FOR RENTING ONLINE, SEE BELOW.
Rent to own a band instrument, folk instrument, or a 1/2, 3/4, or 4/4 size orchestra instrument (no obligation to buy).
All rental fees (excluding optional plan fees) apply toward purchase of above instruments.
Flexible instrument exchange options.
Optional Maintenance Plan available for band and orchestra instruments.
Stringed instruments smaller than 1/2 size are available to rent only. Rent-to-own applies to 1/2 size and larger.
Rental fees on exchanges may vary slightly.
MONTHLY RENTAL FEES
NOTE: SOME PRICE TIERS MAY NOT ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL AHEAD.
Not including taxes. Please note that we have a 2 month minimum on all rentals, so the initial rental payment equals 2 monthly rental fees.
1. It is best to call the store at 303-449-0516 or email us to confirm instrument availability. (Please Note: for stringed instruments, the student needs to be sized by the teacher first, or you will need to bring the student into the store for sizing.)
2. Download the "Online Rental Form" PDF file above and fill out using Adobe Acrobat Reader (please make sure to download the form - information will not be saved if you fill it out in your web browser). If you don't have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free here: Get Adobe Acrobat Reader.
3. Fill in parent's information in the highlighted sections - depending on your Adobe Reader settings, it will be sections in the red boxes or highlighted yellow. (Name, Billing Address, Email, Employer Name, Phone #, Driver's License #, Parent's Date of Birth, Student Name, School) We will fill in the other sections.
4. At the bottom of the contract, initial next to "Accept" or "Reject" for the Optional Maintenance Plan.
5. Initial under "Auto-Pay" if you would like us to charge the monthly payments for you. If you do not choose Auto-Pay, you will receive invoices by email and will need to send in your payment.
6. Under "Credit Reference," fill in your credit card information.
7. Sign (type in your name) and fill in the date under "Renter" (right side of the page).
8.Save and email us the filled-in contract with the Subject Line: "Online Rental."
9. Fill out the "School Supplies Order Form" if you need books, music stands, care kits, etc., or are requesting delivery to your school.
10. Please call the store at 303-449-0516 to finalize the rental and confirm initial payment. Please note that you pay the 2 month minimum at the time of renting. There is sales tax on the rental fees.
Please allow up to 1-2 business days for processing your contract.